Flexible Living acknowledge the efforts of the Logan Mayoress Service Committee Inc. and their generosity in the provision of funding for purchase valuable resources for the Ongoing Training Sessions and Information Workshops to Volunteers / Members of the Logan City Community Project.
Resources purchased included the supply and installation of a roof mounted projector and screen and portable PA system.
Outcomes of the project have been:-
1) To improve the delivery of quality training and information workshops to organisational volunteers;
2) The provision of relevant information sessions to members of the Logan Community through the delivery of training sessions and information workshops;
3) Relevant Information sessions/workshops to be delivered on a monthly basis to members of the Logan Community;
4) Access to quality training sessions delivered on a monthly basis to our volunteers;
5) Improved knowledge and understanding of the topics and issues delivered through these quality training sessions and information workshops to our volunteer group and/or members of the Logan community;
6) To enhance and increase the learning for people in the community on cultural diversity and mental health issues; 7)Access to ongoing training sessions and information workshops to our volunteer group and/or members of the Logan community.
Without the fundraising efforts of the Logan Mayoress Service Committee and their support of the community and community projects, Flexible Living would not have been able to deliver this project and achieve such positive outcomes for those attending the training sessions and information workshops.